Extrea Tube is a system of accessories applied in low-pressure injection for sealing construction joints, installation passages, joints of the foundation slab and diaphragm wall and other places in reinforced concrete structures. Hoses are mounted in the place of the technological break at the stage of carrying out reinforced concrete works before reinforcement works. They provide primary or additional sealing (e.g. in combination with ActiStop bentonite tapes and PVC tapes). Depending on the function, the injection is made immediately after the initial maturation of the concrete or later, i.e. in the event of a leak.
- Sealing technological breaks in concreting;
- Sealing the lock and the foundation slab;
- Sealing the head of the diaphragm wall;
- Sealing penetrations of installation elements through building partitions;
- Pile head sealing.
- Easy and quick assembly regardless of weather conditions;
- The possibility of injection at any time after the execution of the reinforced concrete structure;
- The possibility of making execution errors is kept to a minimum;
- Optimizing the cost of sealing the structure.
- Extrea Tube - the round injection hose (dimensions and appearance according to the technical data sheet) with a double textile braid, with the possibility of multiple injections;
- The plastic clamp without nail;
- The injection hose holder – standard;
- The injection hose holder – extra;
- The U-bolt - the steel clamp for the thread;
- The steel coupling (thread) – connecting the injection hose;
- The technical hose (vent hose) - the blue or red transparent textile braided hose;
- The fastening packer - serves for attaching the injection hose to the formwork.
Structure of the Extrea Tube injection hose
- The plastic perforated inner hose.
➡ The first cotton braid protects the hose against the ingress of cement grout.
➡ The second polyethylene braid protects the hose against mechanical damage.
- Store the injection hose in a dry place;
- In a case of bad weather conditions, the unconcreted part of the element should be protected against contamination and the action of moisture and water;
- Before installing, protect against mechanical damage.
Extrea Tube injection hoses can be used for multiple injections with acrylic and cement suspension or for single injections with polyurethane resin.
- The individual hose sections should not be longer than 10 m, otherwise too high injection pressure is needed.
- The hose is placed centrally in the construction joint inside the reinforcement (the construction joint should be as smooth as possible and free from contamination).
- The distance between clamps should be approx. 15 cm. This ensures that the hose is in contact with the concrete along its entire length.
- The hose should not float to the top.
- Successive injection circuits must overlap by min. 10 cm to ensure uninterrupted injection of the slot.
- The venting injection tips can be placed in cans. They should be arranged in such a way that they are easily accessible after removing the formwork.
- The hose can also be laid using fastening packers. The injection hose is then attached to the formwork with packers.
- Before connecting the fastening packers or venting tips to the hose, cover the ends of the hose with the filament tape.
- After formworking, the resin is forced through fastening packers.
- Injection works should be started after 30 days at the earliest, after the concrete shrinks and the first stage of the building settlement is completed.
- During injection, material flows out of the slots in the hose.
- Fill the injection hose with material until the material flowing from the opposite end is free of air bubbles.
- Close the end of the hose with the injection tip and start the injection.
- Slowly increase the pressure, whereby a low pressure applied for a long time produces better results than a high pressure applied for a short time.
- When processing the material, repeat the injection once.
- For best results, use a polyurethane resin with a long processing time.