ErFlex is a complete set of elements made of galvanized sheet metalcovered with bituminous mass, used for systematic sealing of all construction joints of the reinforced concrete structure. The system has the current National Technical Assessment ITB-KOT-2017/0073.
Application of the ErFlex system components
- Sealing construction joints at the board-wall, wall-board contact (ErFlex 120, ErFlex 160).
- Inducing and sealing scratches in foundation walls (ErFlex BV).
- Inducing and sealing scratches in foundation slabs (RecoMax 3000 B).
- Formworking and sealing slab construction joints and foundation walls (RecoMax 1000 B, RecoMax 1000 BV, RecoMax 5000 B).
- Combinations of sheet metal tape with a bitumen layer.
- Bituminous material provides good adhesion to concrete.
- The sheet metal sealing tape in rolls.
- The simple and quick assembly on the reinforcement.
- Easy connecting consecutive sections.
- Elimination of complicated fittings.